[WARNING]- I am Amit Shah !
I am trying to put myself into Amit Shah’s shoes. It’s difficult but let me try to be my devilish worst and see if I am any match.
So why would I want to get a dozen AAP MLAs arrested. Oh, a lot of reasons –
1) I want to create a public perception that Aam Aadmi Party is just like us. Once we drag them down to our level, we will beat them to oblivion with our huge experience.
2) I have never met a political adversary like Arvind Kejriwal before who does not have a skeleton in his cupboard. IB dossiers are not working. I want to force AAP to come to knees and start compromising on matters related to corruption. if they soon don’t, I will have to resort to Haren Pandya method. It always works.
3) I want to send a signal that anyone who crosses me/party, will face the same consequences.
4) I want to create enough turbulence so that Delhi Govt does not get to work. Once they underperform, we can make mincemeat of them. After all, they are not thick skinned like we crocs are.
5) I am seething with anger and furious on my insulting loss in Delhi and I want to teach them a lesson. let me give a little third degree danda treatment to those who beat my candidates.
Now for one or more of above reasons, I have given a go ahead to thullas to bring guys in. Now a thulla will always be a thulla so they seem to be arresting MLAs on little too flimsy grounds but what the heck, am loving it. I think I will be able to manage it if things get out of the hands.
Post Via- Abhishek Gupta(Facebook)